Dreams Tulum Hotel is ideal for those seeking relaxation and luxury in one place, under the Unlimited Luxury concept offers a variety of options to enjoy during your stay in Tulum, it offers fun for kids and entertainment for all, in addition to the ideal comfort that will make you forget the worries of the outside. Upon entering you will discover a world fit for each of your guests, staff ready to welcome you.
Rate From $241 USD per night
Rooms - Dreams Tulum
In each of the rooms at Dreams Tulum, you will find the ideal place to rest and recharge to continue the adventure, among which you can choose elegant rooms and suites with balcony or private terrace overlooking the gardens or the Caribbean Sea convenience, for a total of 432 rooms with fine Mexican style decorations and marble floors, of which 222 have been remodeled.
Coming soon will also have adults-only suites. Do not hesitate to check out the rooms and suites of the Preferred Club category, like the deluxe and junior suite.
All rooms have:
- A king size bed or two double beds
- Private terrace or balcony and furnished
- Marble floors
- Complimentary Minibar replenished daily with juice, soda, water and beer
- Spacious bathroom with sink, tub and shower bath amenities prestigious brands
- Room service 24 hours
- Concierge service
- Maid service twice a day
- Air conditioning with individual temperature control
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV with HD channels
- Players CDs / DVDs
- iPod Dock
- Electronic Safe in room
- Coffee / tea
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair Dryer
- Wireless Internet
Rooms Adults only be classified in:
- Adult Deluxe Garden View
- Adult Junior Suite Garden View
- Preferred Club Deluxe Garden View Adult Swim out
- Preferred Club Junior Suite Garden View Adult Swim out
All are non-smoking and feature rooms, for disabled people, baby cots and extra beds, same should apply upon request.
Facilities Dreams Tulum
Among the facilities and services Dreams Tulum has for you are:
Activities all day. Discover the wide variety of activities for all ages.
Wedding facilities. It has the ideal elements to make that special unforgettable date with the decoration you choose, the organizers will be happy to take care of every detail, so you only have to worry about saying yes to witness the Caribbean Sea.
Kids Club. Children will be happy with games and activities that the kids club is for them, with specialized instructors in dealing with children, spend hours of enjoyment.
Spa. If you are looking for total relaxation, pamper yourself at the spa, massage therapists will attend with pleasure, offering facial and body treatments that will give you a smoother skin; massage that will take you to another level of relaxation; beauty treatments like manicure, pedicure, masks and more; spa packages with seaweed, Swedish massage and deep cleansing facial; and also offers spa for children and adolescents, with strawberry, papaya and chocolate.
Also has seven bars and lounges where you can enjoy drinks Premium, national and international, including wine, spirits and beers.
- Poolside Bar, from 10am to 5pm
- Bar spa, 9 am to 8 pm
- Sport bar, from 10 am to 12 am
- Beverages healthy frost, from 10:30 am to 4pm
- Bar in the pool, from 10am to 1pm
- The Lounge Bar from 6pm to 1am
- Lobby Bar from 6pm to 1 pm
Dreams Tulum has 9 restaurants, of which there are six with a la carte menu, a buffet service, one of steaks and coffee; none of them reservation required. It should also be mentioned that gluten free foods are also served.
- The Barefoot Grill restaurant offers pizzas and burgers on the grill, open from 11 am to 5pm.
- The Bordeaux restaurant offers French cuisine in an intimate and romantic atmosphere. The dress code is casual and elegant, ie sandals or slippers, shirt sleeves and pant men required. This restaurant is adults only. The hours are from 6pm to 10:30 pm.
- Coco Cafe is gourmet coffees and snacks. The dress code is casual, shorts or pants, but shirts with sleeves, sandals or tennis shoes are not allowed into swimwear, smoking inside the restaurant is also not allowed. Hours are 7am to 11pm.
- El Patio restaurant serves authentic Mexican food. The dress code is the same as in Coco Café. Hours are 11 am to 5 pm and from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Gohan, for lovers of sushi and Japanese food. The dress code is exactly like the Bordeaux restaurant. Hours are 6 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Himitsu, Asian restaurant. The dress code is identical to that of Bordeaux and Gohan restaurants. The hours are from 6pm to 10:30 pm.
- Portofino Restaurant offers Mediterranean and Italian food. The dress code is smart, as in the Bordeaux restaurant, men must wear trousers forcibly. Hours are 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- For those who prefer seafood, the Seaside Grill restaurant has them on the grill, in an intimate, romantic and welcoming atmosphere, facing the sea. The dress code is smart, have to wear men's dress pants. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., from 12 pm to 5 pm and from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- If you prefer international buffet, World Cafe is ideal, because here you will find a variety of dishes from different countries, buffet service. The dress code is casual, shirts with sleeves and no swimsuit. Hours are 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., 12:30 pm to 3 pm and from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
Photo Gallery Dreams Tulum
Location Dreams Tulum
Dreams Tulum is located on the Riviera Maya, near the archaeological site of Tulum, just 5 minutes from it and 30 minutes from Playa del Carmen, Xcaret and Xel-Ha are 15 and 35 minutes respectively.